We are currently looking for individuals to provide support for our digital communication platforms including:
- Website Content
- Social Media Content for Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter
- MailChimp E-mail Campaigns
Why Work with Us?
Working with The Dance Ability Movement is more than just a job. It’s an opportunity to use your talents to make a difference in the lives of dancers of all abilities. Through digital content, you will bring to life our Dance Ability Philosophy that states we are all unique, we all deserve equal opportunities, and we all have the ability to dance. You will be joining a movement that embraces inclusion, shares a love for dance and is committed to creating a community where everybody can experience the joy of dance and thrive.
Digital Communications, Casual Independent Contract Position
Pay Rate: TBD
The Dance Ability Movement strives to:
- Be inclusive for all.
- Enable dancers to express themselves and realize their potential.
- Inspire dancer’s participation in a way that is adapted to provide appropriate challenges for each individual in a safe and enjoyable manner.
- Develop a community among families and participants of The Dance Ability Movement programs and their host studios.
- Raise awareness about individuals with special needs as contributing members of society.
Individuals are needed for various digital communications tasks throughout the year. There is the potential for consistent work ranging from 2-10 hours/week.
- Basic understanding of social media platforms, particularly Instagram, and a genuine interest in accessibility and inclusion.
- Basic understanding of website design, particularly WordPress platform.
- Proficiency in content creation, including graphic design, photo editing, and video editing.
- Proficiency in accessible communications and inclusive language.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Familiarity with social media scheduling tools and analytics platforms is a plus.
Please send your resume and cover letter to Mallory and Jade at email@example.com ASAP. Interview and reference check will be completed with potential applicants on an as-needed basis.